Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sort of another Sigur Ros raving.

I just watched the live version of Sigur Ros' "sven g englar" on YouTube (check it out yourself...it should be in the Video bar at the right of this page...it's the one that LOOKS like a live video, eh?). I'm kinda burned out on the song, but this performance really brought it back to life for me. It's great.
There are a couple of shots showing the audience, transfixed by the ethereal music, faces aglow, so deeply absorbed that it has become a world of it's own. I was thinking how much I would love to see a live video of this band that shows nothing but panned views of the audience. Seriously, I think that would be an awesome video.

Just in case the video has dropped form my Video bar, check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment