Friday, June 8, 2007

Check out the Caveman's Crib


One of the only commercial series I can stand (and actually enjoy) are the Geico Caveman spots. At first I thought they were stupid, but they grew on me and now I find myself chuckling even at the ones I've seen several times.
I do wish they would come out with some new ones, though. You can only watch the same ads a certain number of times before you expect something different, and in this case it's been way overdue.
Maybe the intervening time has been utilized creating the Caveman's Crib website, which is a virtual tour of the main Caveman's house on the night of a party. It's really quite funny, especially if you're already a fan.
The likelihood of the site (and the Caveman himself) getting old and less than funny is a distinct possibility, because of the "snideness" factor. The Caveman is a real butthole, if you know what I mean, perpetually angry at Geico.com.
Still, for now it's hilarious, at least I think so.
The site takes forever to load, so you've been warned. If you're on a 56K dial-up you might as well forget it. I suppose those are as primitive as the caveman himself (hardy har har).

CAVEMAN'S CRIB

No comments:

Post a Comment