Friday, June 8, 2007

Funny ha-has w/Imagechef

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Trolling MySpace a couple of days ago, I checked out my old band's page. They'd done some work on it, and the above image caught my eye. Emblazoned, as if a tattoo across a shapely female's back, was the band's slogan, "Where's Jubal?"...
I thought, "Well how nifty is that? I wonder where they got that?"
"You doofus", was the next thought that passed through my noggin, "It says right there at the bottom right hand corner...Imagechef.com".
So I checked out the site and I thought it was pretty cool. I decided to make a few of 'em myself. I think the results are pretty funny, but I have a weird sense of humour, so I won't be offended if you think they're just stupid.
I do, however, hope you aren't offended by the some of the language I used. It just seemed appropriate at the time. It's in the spirit of comedy, after all.

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Visual Poetry - ImageChef.com
Actually I hate bologna...

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

ImageChef.com - Create custom images
I hate eggs even more than I hate bologna...

No comments:

Post a Comment