Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Meme #3: Getting To Know ME!

Not that anyone cares, but what the hey...

1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Usually between 8:30-9:30 am

2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
I prefer to eat alone.

3. GOLD OR SILVER?
Gold

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
It's been awhile. Probably Big Fish

5. FAVORITE TV SHOW?
NYPD Blue

6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
I don't eat breakfast, but I usually drink about a liter of Dr. Pepper in the
morning, if that counts.

7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH?
A skunk.

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
No.

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? WHY?
God. Sunsets. Music. Good writing. Whenever Good triumphs over Evil. Why? Because that's how God made me.

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Arthur

11. BEACH, CITY, OR COUNTRY?
Country, but beach sounds nice if it's a secluded one.

12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter, without the ice.

13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla almond Häagen-Dazs. Breyer's Heath. Blue Bell's Pecans, Pralines & Cream. Baskin-Robbin's chocolate almond/vanilla double dip. Breyer's Reese's. Cookies and Cream. What can I say, I like ice cream. But the Häagen-Dazs is the best.

14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
Buttered & salted. You can keep yer plain.

15. FAVORITE COLOR?
I have never had a favourite color. I like 'em all.

16. FAVORITE CAR?
Corvette convertable.

17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING?
Swiss cheese.

18. TRUE LOVE?
Married since 94, so I hope so.

19. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE?
Condescension. Selfishness. Greediness. Machismo.

20. FAVORITE FLOWERS?
No preference. They're all pretty.

21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELL PEOPLE?
I don't play the lottery, but if someone insisted on giving me a large sum of money, I probably could not keep it a secret for more than 5 minutes.

23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
White, with a "ladybug theme"...that's the wife's thing, of course. I'd just as soon do without all the ladybugs, but it's HER bathroom...

24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
Seven, although there's one that I have no idea what is used for...

25. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO?
A lakeside mansion.

26. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY?
No.

27. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK:
Sunday.

28. RED OR WHITE WINE?
Not much of a wine drinker, but I sometimes get a hankering for Burgundy.

29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
Nothing special.

30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?
Not yet, but I am planning on becoming an organ donor when my driver's license is up for renewal this time last year...

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?
I think horses are pretty cool, but I can't say I prefer them over any other animal.

32. IF YOU HAD TO EAT ONE FOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Pizza...but man, would that get old after a few years...

No comments:

Post a Comment