Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Bring On the storm...

Bring on the storm.
Bring it on, you heartless, soulless sadist.
Pelt me with hail, soak me to the shivering skin with the tears of multitudes.
For I am a HOLOCAUST.
I am DIVISION.
Let me hear your thunder crack like the sound of creation...
Thor, bang a gong, let's see some action
Lightning strikes like razor blades, like Russian roulette
Dare ya!
Is there an injustice you've spared me?
Search your memory...
Spit words like fire, burning up I'm burning up o God just like that monk in flames my God I am up and on top of it but mainly I'm in flames
Good night...bring on the storm
I'll make something of it
Just watch, you'll see
*******
Do you remember me?
I'm the one...you said "That's how ya do it, ya jus' keep on walkin'"
So I walked
Miles and miles I must have walked
Ian Curtis' voice in my head
Bellowing
"......walk......in silence....."
So I walked
"......Don't turn away.....in silence....."
And I walked
"......People like you find it easy......"
"...............................Walking on air"
Who told you the secret?
Who told you that was the was the you do it?
Did it work for you?
Cuz it's damned sure not working for me
*******
Is it your problem?
*******
Someday I will prove to you that my heart is every bit as hard as yours that my soul is every bit as cold as yours that my mind is every bit as warped as yours that my ambition is every bit as corrupt as yours that my will is every bit as strong as a marble god's
But for now you'll put me in my place
I can get angry, I can get sad
I can squeeze my brain tryin' to understand
None of it will do any good

No comments:

Post a Comment