Thursday, April 10, 2008

Linda B, heart throb of my early days

I won't use her name here because when I have done so in the past I've got tons of visitors who only showed up to see the erotic photos I had posted of her. I guess there are bloggers who covet numbers (I wouldn't mind beefing up my own readership) , but I'd rather not be "the blog where you can find sexy shots of LB."

Of course, I had a huge crush on LB in my early teens. I guess I'm no different than all the others looking for those kinds of pictures. And there are many to be found on the internet. I never thought she'd had so many taken. The only erotic layout I remember her doing was for an issue of OUI magazine (I didn't even know how to pronouce it at the time...ha). But apparently she did a lot more than just that.


Here's the cover of the infamous October 1982 issue of Oui. The photograph above is one I found this morning, in the back of a Playboy magazine. I haven't seen it anywhere before and it's actually quite stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment