Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I tried the new Sonic angus burger tonight, and I felt compelled to use this forum to trumpet it’s virtues. Simply put, it is delicious and very likely the best food item they have ever had on the menu. A “limited time only” deal, I’m sure. That’s too bad. In fact, that sucks big time.

Did I mention that it’s delicious?

These babies don’t come cheap, though. At almost five bucks a pop, you could just as well buy a #1 Combo meal and take home an order of fries and a Dr. Pepper in the bargain. You could even upgrade that order to “Sonic Size” for not too much more.

And yet, I have a feeling Sonic is going to sell a whole lot of these. They're gonna make a killing.

Oh, and one more thing before I have to go…

These new Sonic angus burgers are DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment