Tuesday, April 8, 2008

...down memory lane

My mother-in-law gave us a scanner a few months back. We couldn't get it to work at the time, and as far as I knew it was worthless. But earlier today I spent some time fooling around with it and, lo and behold, I was successful. We now have a scanner! I am thrilled...I've wanted one for a long time, as I have countless photos to scan and burn to disc.

I figure I'll post a lot of them here, as well. So get ready...this blog will be quite heavy on the photographs for awhile.

And I'm starting with a little trip down memory lane. Here are my school photos from kindergarten to 10th grade. I have no idea why I never got pictures from my junior or senior years, but it's just as well, no doubt.

I admit it...I was a goofy looking kid growing up. It's okay. I've come to terms with it. Besides, I got better looking as the years passed...a trend which continued until about 5 years ago when I succumbed to the downward spiral of age.

Kindergarten

1st grade

2nd grade

3rd grade

4th grade

5th grade

6th grade

7th grade

8th grade

9th grade

10th grade


No comments:

Post a Comment