Sunday, December 25, 2005

XM Memory List: 2nd Installment

Here's the second installment of my XM Memory List posts. In case you've forgotten, using my XM reciever's Memory function I store the artists name & song title of any song that really strikes my fancy and then I post 'em when I've got 10 new ones.
This particular list is only 9 entries long, because I accidentally stored something while I was writing down the list (nothing against Lonnie Donnegan's "Rock Island Line", but I prefer Johnny Cash's version...).
So, without further ado...

1. Pat Metheny..."Eighteen"
2. Kurt Elling..."Minuano"
3. Pumpkinhead..."Anthem for the E" (partial title, I'm sure)
4. Husky Rescue..."Sleep Tight Tiger" (Husky Rescue had a song on the last list, too, so I probably need to check them out pretty soon)
5. Teddy Pendergrass..."Love TKO"
6. Sigur Ros..."Svo Hljott" (okay, so I've already got the album this is from...I couldn't help but include it here because it sounded SO good)
7. Willis Jackson..."Medley September"
8. British Sea Power..."North Hanging Road"
9. Dlq..."Blue Train"

No comments:

Post a Comment