Sunday, August 7, 2005

Last 10 CDs I Listened To

Since I've had XM Satellite Radio I have to admit that I don't listen to CDs as much as I used to, and even though I really, really like the variety that XM offers, still there's something about spending 45-60 minutes with one band/artist and hearing a full CD that will always be an integral part of my musical experience.
Lately the XM has been parked on the "XM Classics" channel, and I've even been checking out the smooth jazz on "Watercolours", but here is a list of the last 10 CDs I've listened to when giving the XM receiver a well-earned rest.


Sandy Denny No More Sad Refrains: The Anthology


David Bowie Hours


The Beatles Let It Be...Naked


Paul Revere & the Raiders Greatest Hits


Miles Davis Bitches Brew


Krzyzstof Penderecki "Polymorphy"


David Visan Buddha Bar V


Tangerine Dream Pergammon


Talking Heads Remain In Light


Bruces Springsteen Tunnel of Love

These and thousands of other great albums are just waiting for you to purchase them at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment