Friday, August 26, 2005

"Jack Casual's Back"

Jack Casual's back must be strong
He's carried the weight of the world for so long
Blood drippin' from the heart on his sleeve
Over-stuffed with good intentions like you wouldn't believe
But his favorite charity is surely not you or me...

Jack Casual's back must be tired
Crushed by the weight of all the shame he's acquired
He wears guilt like a thorny crown
He takes his 39 lashes without making a sound
But he knows he's not the One
.....still thinks it's a lot of fun...

He's so satisfied with life...healthy kids and happy wife
He's just too casual for me...I was blind but he made me see
How many years will it be before Casual turns up a casualty?

Jack Casual's back, bent and bowed
Walks with a crutch, I guess he's gettin' kinda old
They called him every single name in the book, you know,
He never even blessed 'em with a dirty look, NO!
Hey, Mr. Casual's come back!
.....He's having a crack attack...

No comments:

Post a Comment