Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Sitting here, listening to Tangerine Dream's Live Encore through the headphones and the thought crossed my mind...I wonder how many of today's top-selling DVDs have I seen? So here's the list of today's Top 10 DVD releases according to Yahoo...

1. Star Wars Trilogy

2. The Passion of The Christ

3. The Girl Next Door

4. Gia

5. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

6. Crossroads

7. Duel

8. The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy

9. City of God

10. Kill Bill Vol. 2



Okay, of the ten, I have seen six...so that's over half. Not bad.

I've seen the Star Wars Trilogy, The Passion of the Christ, The Return of the King (as I've seen all three of the LOTR movies, so you can check that LOTR Trilogy thing off my list), Crossroads, and Kill Bill Vol. 2. Of the others, the only one that really looks interesting to me is City of God, having been recommended to me by

RSdotcom Champions Music Club contributor, Thorngrub.



Last but not least...ya gotta love Handel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment