Tuesday, September 21, 2004

A good friend of mine asked, via the handy and useful TagBoard to your right, about my team blog...specifically wanting to know just what a "team blog" was and how mine could be found. Glad you asked.

A team blog is just like a regular blog only instead of one person doing all the writing/posting, you have a few friends who contribute. Mine is made up of music-savvy friends who I have met via the internet over the last few years. They have all proven themselves to me to be excellent writers with taste in music. So I'm hoping it will be a suitable outlet for the venting of opinions regarding music.

It can always be accessed by using the link in the sidebar to your right. It's at www.rsdotcomchampionsmusicclub.blogspot.com.

I think you'll like it, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment