Saturday, February 22, 2014

GLADEZEMEN - Big Ol' Monster (in the Badluck Woods)

Gladezmen are, according to their website, "the originators of the "Swamp-a-billy" sound...A south Florida based band of hellraisin', story-tellin, life-livin', rockin-rollin', knuckle-draggin friends". Indeed that's exactly what they sound like, and that's a good thing. It didn't take too long for GatorNate and his bayou buddies to convince me that I had no business even being NEAR the swamp. Their cover art is awesome, too.

I don't think the song in this video is repesentative of the Gladezmen's style but it's sort of amusing, even if I'd just as soon not have to see those Duck Dynasty goofballs...I mean, I get enough of their dirty mugs staring at me from practically every aisle at WalMart.

File under:bGladezmen

No comments:

Post a Comment