Saturday, September 17, 2005

Kristy McNichol's Biggest Fan?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the kind of stuff you come across when you go snooping around in Kristy McNichol Fan Website guest books...

From: Brian [moneybags.provide.net]
Date: Fri Jan 14 01:28:07 2005

I love you

I told my parents when I first began to talk that where I come from nothing rusts. The earliest dream I have remembered all my life is that I came from inside the sun and came to this planet, and after that dream I used to try to catch the light that moved across the wall from automobiles that passed by and I truly believed the light could take me back where I was.

Now I know that is really true about myself since remembering September 1977

That was the day I discovered the process that enables changing anything in the past without disrupting the timeline, the ability to bring extraterrestrials and humans back from the past and alive in the present

I did not ever teach you anything except that I was in love with you daydream baby


You may wish to know what I was doing at a Kristy McNichol website...
The onset of senile dementia is my only reasonable excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment