Sunday, September 11, 2005

Gratuitous Photos of Myself

I know, I know...you've been waiting patiently for me to post some pictures of myself playing the guitar and I've kept you waiting for a long, long time, tease that I am.
But never fear. Today is the day when your dreams come true.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is ME.



I told you I was too cool for words. And to think, you thought I was only boasting...



Thumpin' on the 5-string bass like the Godzilla of rock and roll.



Just can't put down that sweet, heavy 5-string.



Strummin' and finger-pickin' Warty's 6-String Alvarez...new strings even!



I'm becoming very fond of this 12-string acoustic. Nice, full sound when yer lucky enough to keep her in tune...



The night being over, I hopped into the car, said a prayer for divine protection from the extremely dangerous OKC drivers, and headed home. Even while cruising at 70 MPH in the dead of the night, vanity kicked in and I found myself taking a picture of myself behind the steering wheel, the flash of the digital camera a shaft of illumination much like the effect of dry lightning.
I then laid the camera down secure in the knowledge that I'd have more than enough photographs to bore you with here on my blog.
Took some shots for
Nausea & Bliss while I was there...they should be up in the next couple of days.

And finally, I know that everyone wants to know what CDs I listened to on the way to and from OKC tonight (I mean, this information is essential if you really want to be "in-the-know"):


The Beatles With The Beatles



X Los Angeles



Bob Dylan Bringing It All Back Home



David Bowie The Man Who Sold The World

If, for some reason, you don't own these albums, I implore you to head on over around the cyberspace corner to
Amazon, fill up your cart, and max out yer credit card, cuz each of these albums is a classic in it's own right.

If you just can't get enough of me, you can find more of ME ME ME at
MySpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment