Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Photo Gallery June 19, 2012

Time to roll out some random pictures from my "Disposable" folder. I recently read the last post in my previous blog which was sort of laying out a plan for what one could expect from this one. For the most part I think I've remained true to that vision, with just a little tweaking to direct most of it's content towards sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, on and on down the line until the Internet shuts down or Blogger deletes my account due to inactivity. Anyway, what I was going to say is that the description of this blog included a lot more random and/or personal photographs than I've posted. 

I will correct that as of right now. Much more to come, I'm sure. Especially seeing as how we're going to Branson in a couple of weeks and I'll likely come back with tons of pictures to choose from and post.


The Uptown Theater, Kansas City, on the night I saw Sigur Ros for the second time.
I'm hoping that the next time I can post a photo of the venue where I see them
it will be one that is much, much closer to home.
Hands down the best series on television.
It's the only one I watch.
Unfortunately I ditched cable and am missing the 5th season. 
A visit to Hamburger King.
The place practically smells of grease, but the best burgers I've ever eaten.
The phone, btw, is to place your orders with. Pretty cool, no?
"Admiral Fell Promises" by Sun Kil Moon
Got this when it first came out but for some reason didn't listen much.
I'm rectifying that. Great record.
A self-portrait.
Bruce Springsteen "Working on a Dream" tour t-shirt.
Cool "crumpled paper" photo effect makes me look so much better.
Sireeno Kin.
He looks pretty cute with a rawhide bone in his mouth, doesn't he?
He's a good dog. Most of the time.
A remnant from the days when I first got a photo editor.
It was a cheap one and didn't have a whole you could do with it
but it was fun and yielded some oddities such as this..

No comments:

Post a Comment