Friday, December 30, 2011

crotchety

In an effort to prove how crotchety I can be whilst out and about on the town, the wife made a list of every "crotchety" thing I said from Sonic to the pharmacy and then on home (probably no more than 2 miles). She did this without me knowing. Here are some highlights, free of context:

  • "It don't matter, he'll suck it down so fast."
  • "...if they can even hear me over this caterwaulin' radio."
  • "Someone stole my pens and now they're messed up."
  • "The older I get the less tolerance I have for this music."
  • "This is dopehead music."
  • "Don't put no damn straw in mine...straws are for weaklings."
  • "I can't see from this damn blind spot. Ridiculous car...whoever designed it was on drugs."
  • "Make yo mind up, Joe."
  • "Those jackasses are still sitting on the porch."

No comments:

Post a Comment