Friday, September 24, 2010

Alice Cooper: "Black Juju" live 1971

I can't believe I found this vintage clip of Alice Cooper performing "Black Juju" way back in 1971. Excellent sound and video quality, even if the band's overall mix was a bit sketchy. I made the comment on facebook that people compare him to Marilyn Manson, and it's always about who is the most shocking of the two. I will admit that Manson is shocking. That's just about all he is. But where Manson shocks, Cooper DISTURBS, and this is abuntantly evident in this clip. Enjoy nine minutes of pure, dark genius.




AWESOME!


*******************************************


After posting this I went to YouTube to scour for old Coop videos. I was surprised by how many I found, so what the hell...









No comments:

Post a Comment