Thursday, January 28, 2010

Poison to Me

Hangin' w/ Dylan. He's Tothero to my Rabbit. Introduces me to beautiful woman. I'm in underwear, apologetic. She is flirtatious. We're listening to Dylan songs on stereo and I hear one I like a lot and say, "Hey, Bob, I like this one, what album is it on?" He mumbles, "I dunno" and we all laugh. Guy comes in, annoys me, kind of a male Margaret to my Rabbit. He suggests we all go outside to the pool. I don't want to, even though "Ruth" makes like she's going to get up, like the idea sounds good to her. I say, "I don't have a swimsuit" and she changes her mind, wants to stay with me, and at this point I know. She's all mine. She snuggles next to me and asks, "What is poison to you?" I say "WAKING UP IN THE MORNING KNOWING THAT I'M NOT THE SAME PERSON I WAS WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE."

No comments:

Post a Comment