Sunday, March 29, 2009

Link to "Opus 3 (Rough Draft)"

Haven't been able to do much here because my right hand is in serious pain. I don't know what it is, only suspect that it has a lot to do with how often I have to press the Backspace key.

I will, however, make the effort to offer a link to a rough draft of the new Bambo Syndicate composition. It's what I call "a soundscape with brief musical interruptions". It doesn't share a lot in common with the last couple of tracks I've produced, except for one thing: it is a lengthy piece of "music". 23 minutes. It seems that lately I enjoy doing the long-form pieces. I don't know when that will let up, but I simply don't find writing shorter works to be as satisfying.

So, whatever. Here's the link. Use your headphones and remember that this is not the definitive version, only a rough draft.

And finally, here's a Mr. Magoo cartoon for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment