Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sigur Rosstuff on YouTube

Here are a few Sigur Ros related videos I found on YouTube. I hadn't seen any of them before, though I had heard about the first one, which has come to be known as "The Worst Interview Ever". That it may well be, but in the band's defense, the interviewer's questions were banal and for the most part meaningless. I don't blame them for being so silent. When the guy asked Jonsi about "Hopelandic" I cringed and understood exactly why they brushed the whole thing off.

Anyhoo, as always, disable the (newly re-decorated) Sigur Ros jukebox before playing these videos.

Enjoy.

NPR's Bryant Park Project interview


Sigur Ros' complete performance on HBO's "Reverb"


"Heima" acoustic @ Florence Gould Hall, New York (this is only an excerpt of the performance, but it's really nice.


"Takk" documentary (I did see this one some time ago, but haven't noticed it on YouTube lately)


Sigur Ros wins MTV Best Video Award (absolutely surreal!)


"Ny Batteri" w/band profile


"Untitled (7)" Live


"Vaka" Live


"Untitled (4)" Live in Reykjavik


That's enough for now. I'll hunt for some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment