Saturday, April 15, 2006

Acknowledgement

Someday I will
Raise my hands, grab enlightenment
Someday I will
Wash up on the shore of this illusion
Lift up my hands, pull down inspiration
Wash these sins away, erase this illusion
I will find you
In these lonely places
I will call you
Fill these empty spaces
Someday I will,
Blessed with patience,
Find my way to you

Thank you for the gift that I've stolen
Thank you for this gift I've called my own
I am giving it back to you
Why do you keep giving it back to me?
I told you I stole it
Why do you keep giving it back to me
Till I think that it was always mine
When I think that it was always mine
That's when you take it away

If I could just get myself together
If I could just throw my self away
And let you sing your song through me...

No comments:

Post a Comment