Sunday, February 5, 2006

XM Memory List-3rd Installment

Here's the third installment of my ongoing XM Memory List feature. These are the last ten songs that I heard on XM that really impressed me...the ones that make me want to track down the albums they are from and investigate the artists who put them out.
And once again there are only nine songs on the list...this time the reason has to do with pushing the memory button on a station that does not identify individual songs (in this case I happened to be listening to the BBC World Service).

1. Strawbs..."Ghost"
2. Husky Rescue..."Sunset Drive" (Husky Rescue are three for three in these XM Memory Lists...I REALLY need to track down their CD...)
3. Pit Er Pat..."Bird"
4. Brainstorm..."This Must Be Hen..." (incomplete title)
5. Sarah Kelly...Living Hallelujah
6. Faron Young..."Step Aside"
7. Aurra..."Are U Single"
8. Death Cab For Cutie..."Soul Meets Body"
9. Dolly Parton..."Sweet Summer Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment