Saturday, June 25, 2005

Fireworks Display

I've been thinking of re-tooling this blog somewhat. I'm not really sure exactly what I want to do with it, but I think I want it to be more general in nature, not fettered to the subject of music.
Not that I haven't strayed into non-music territory in the past, but I just haven't had much to say on the subject lately. Listened to a lot, and enjoyed most of it, but haven't felt inspired to write about any of it.
I have learned a few things, though, in the past week.
For instance, Bob Barker himself affirmed that PLINKO is the most popular game on The Price Is Right.
I never would have thought that to be the case.
And so, with the intent of sharing a more broad aspect of what's going on in my hard-earned corner of the world, a new title is coming soon to the Listening Room. The address will remain the same, only the title will change, and with it, the over-all feel of this, my primary blog.
So while you're waiting for all this change to come around, why don't you click on this
COOL FIREWORKS DISPLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment