Saturday, June 25, 2005

Blogosphere Surfing Report 62505

Hey, it's Saturday night and it's alright for surfing the blogosphere with nothing better to do. And I'm gonna say it right here and right now. You've GOTTA have a NavBar. The only thing worse than having to back up offa a non-NavBar blog are the ones that crash your computer.
So let's see what's out there, shall we?

Solid writing at
Ramshackle Life, a work that defies description, but I think you'll like it.

Ubermaniam looks promising as well.

Angry Chimp, I warn you, is guaranteed to offend. Those who don't let that kind of stuff get to them, however, may soon find themelves chuckling at some of this nonsense.

Teenfashionista.com: "a teenager's portal to all things fashion; from a self-proclaimed style obsessed, fashion savvy teen's point of view."...Actually much more entertaining than you'd think.

Broken Tian has a nice look to it, though I'm unsure about the content just yet. Worth coming back to someday, perhaps?


Ladies and gentlemen, I think we may have here in our very presence the hands down UGLIEST dog ever cursed to be born on this planet. Thanks to
Tulius Home for sharing that scare...
Accch...I may never get to sleep now!

I think I've found a new one to add to the Favorites list:
Something Old, Something New has the good taste to feature an informative take on Sigur Ros. This one looks to be doing something along the same lines as what I've attempted here.
Will definately bookmark.

Long Road: The Journal of Old Earth looks promising as well.

Definately the strangest blog I've come across tonight, just you try to make any sense of
Don...

i RaWk...or does he? You decide.

I wish I were a Fricken Octopus!...Getting to know Mals...That's what this is all about!

If I EVER run into this gang of hoodlums you can bet your last dollar that I'm gonna turn and run. These punks at
The Red House really know how to intimidate...

Even more threatening to contemplate the awesome combined power at their fingertips at any given moment when they are assembled en masse, as they are in this one-of-a-kind photograph.
Could there be a more gut-kicking fear to be experienced?


Okay, how did I wind up here?
A must read...
The Heretic, reprinted from D magazine, this is the dirt on Benny Hinn.
And with that I take my leave of the blogosphere this evening. Thank you to all who have read this far and I apologize to everyone I ignored who tried to ring me up via Yahoo Messenger while I was working on this. I hope you'll be understanding and forgiving.
Peace to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment