Thursday, November 7, 2013

MSN.com

Big changes for this blog, seeing as how I”ve more or less abandoned it. This could be a huge train wreck but I don’t really care anymore. From now on I’m going to be using the Windows Live BlogThis tool to post crap here. I don’t even know exactly how it works yet but regardless, this is how it’s going to be done IF it’s going to be done.

 

All of this has been made possible by Spotify’s crashing constantly and my trying to get it back up and running. In the course of my as yet futile attempts I have decided to lay low and do what this computer tells me to before reinstalling after a total system recovery. That means I’m going to use Internet Explorer for the first time in years. We’ll see how this works, but I’m surprised to note a couple of features I’ve wished Chrome would implement which are already available here. It all comes down to speed. I’ve been very patient in the past and if being overly cautious about my Spotify means doing it again with IE then that’s what I’m going to do.

 

So here we go…a new journey…

(I blogged this from the MSN homepage, hence the title and link.

MSN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment