Thursday, March 31, 2005

Meme #2: For want of a song...

Step 1) Pick a band or singer

Step 2) Answer the questions using only song titles

Step 3) Post

Okay...here goes my second meme:

Artist: David Bowie

Are you male or female?: "The Man Who Sold the World"

Describe yourself: "Even a Fool Learns to Love"

How do some people feel about you?: "Space Oddity"

How do you feel about yourself?: "Here Today, Gone Tomorrow"

Describe your ex-girlfriend: "Queen Bitch" (Just kidding...couldn't resist)

Describe your current girlfriend: (Wife, in my case) "Lady Stardust"

Describe what you want to be: "Heroes"

Describe your current mood: "Tired of My Life"

Describe your friends: "Kooks" (kidding again...I love the few friends I have!)

Share a few words of wisdom: "Don't Be Afraid"


Found via: Crocodile Caucus

No comments:

Post a Comment